Who Can Access the Library
- Current students, faculty & staff of Sturm College of Law, University of Denver
- Current students, faculty & staff of the University of Denver
- Sturm College of Law alumni by appointment only (email email@example.com to schedule)
All individuals must present a valid ID when entering the Law Library.
- All Sturm College of Law students, faculty, and staff with a current Pioneer ID card can access the law library’s main doors electronically by tapping their ID card on the keypad by the entrance.
- All University of Denver students, faculty, and staff must present a current Pioneer ID card upon entry.
- Sturm College of Law alumni must present a government ID or bar ID card upon entry. Once the patron’s alumni status has been verified by library staff, the patron will be asked to complete the e-registration form at the circulation desk.
Westminster Law Library is not open to the general public
For individuals seeking access to legal resources who do not have access to the Westminster Law Library, we recommend contacting the Colorado Supreme Court Library. Located on the first floor of the Ralph L. Carr Judicial Center in downtown Denver, the Colorado Supreme Court Library is open to the public from Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Colorado Supreme Court Library
2 East 14th Ave., Denver, CO 80203
The Westminster Law Library’s policy is to make all of its collections and services accessible to users with disabilities. DU students, faculty, and staff with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Access Services Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 871-6188 before coming to the Law Library for information on access and special services available to them. For more information on disability services at DU, visit DU's Disability Service Program website.
Parking for people with mobility impairments is available in the parking lots below and adjacent to the Law School building.
An access ramp is located at the front entrance of the Law School building. Alternatively, you can park below the building. Take the elevator to the second level, and an automatic door, activated by push-button, is located at the main entrance to the Law Library.
All levels of the Law Library are accessible via an elevator, located on the west side of the library.
Gender-neutral and wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located on the east side of each level of the Law Library.
The Circulation Department retrieves books for users with disabilities during all hours the Law Library is open. Requests may also be made by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (303) 871-6188.
Circulation Desk Access
The right side of the Circulation Desk was designed with a lower counter to enable easy access to people in wheelchairs.